What should be on the invoice?
Any invoice handed in for settlement to the Fund must meet the following conditions:
In case of service used:
- The invoice must be written out to the Fund’s correct name and address
- In all cases, the buyer must be the Fund and the tax number of the Fund must appear on the invoice.
- The Fund’s name: IZYS Egészség- és Önsegélyező Pénztár
- The Fund’s address: 1051 Budapest, Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 20.
- The Fund’s tax number: 18254596-1-41
- The invoice must include the name of the recipient of the service (the fund member or the beneficiary entitled to the service).
- The member ID of the fund member must be indicated on the invoice.
In case of product purchase:
- The invoice must be written out to the fund member’s name and address.
- The invoice must contain the name of the fund member or the name of the beneficiary entitled to the service.
- The invoice must contain the member ID of the fund member.
The invoice must include the date of issue and the method of payment. If the method of payment is bank transfer, please send the receipt (transaction details or bank statement) at the same time as sending the invoice.
Please make sure that the invoice contains the exact name of the product purchased or the service used.
Further important documents:
Invoices issued for the following products / services can only be invoiced if a medical proposal is submitted with the invoice:
- contact lenses,
- hearing aid,
- home care.
In the case of these products / services, it is particularly important that the medical proposal refers to the name of the person whose name appears on the invoice (fund member or beneficiary).