Medicinal and paramedicinal products
Products that can be purchased anywhere (ie not only in a pharmacy, but any other retail unit):
- Medicinal waters, medicinal clay,
- Medicinal products that do not qualify as OGYI (National Institute of Pharmacy) liscensed drugs
- Bandages, disinfectants,
- Medical aids
The list of medicinal products liscensed by OGYI can be found at Országos Gyógyszerészeti Intézet website.
Products that can only be purchased in pharmacies:
- Original – FoNo – magistral preparations
The cost of home delivery for the above products can also be accounted for through the self-help fund.
- Products with only an OÉTI license number, with the exception of infant formulas, cannot be accounted for
- Cosmetic preparations (e.g. deodorant, depilatory, shaving preparations, shampoos, bath preparations, soap, cologne, sunscreen, etc.)
- Veterinary preparations
- Insecticides and rodenticides
- Food (baby food, effervescent tablets, etc.)
- Books, printed publications Consumables,
- Food and dietary supplements
- Mineral waters
Based on the presented invoices.
Who may acquire the service:
The fund member and their beneficiaries
Documents required when requesting this service:
There is no waiting time.