Sick pay supplement
The difference between the benefit received and the income
Who may acquire this service:
Exclusively the fund member
Documents required when requesting this service:
- Service request form – sick pay supplement
- In the case of an employer paying social insurance (100 employees or more):
- the Declaration completed by the employer – to supplement sick pay or
- proof from the employer of the difference in benefits and income,
- in the case of a non-social security employer, documents on the amounts enabling the difference to be calculated::
- proof of the amount received during sick leave or sick pay, and
- payroll or employer certificate on net income.
There is no waiting time.