Documents accepted for customer due diligence
Act LIII of 2017 on the Prevention and Suppression of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing. Act was amended on January 10, 2020.
As a result of the change, the Fund is obliged to request a copy of identification documents from the incoming fund member within the framework of simplified identification, and to declare the fund member about their outstanding public role.
In the absence of the personal appearance of the fund member, the Fund may perform customer identification on the basis of copies of documents sent by post.
The Fund accepts copies of the following documents for customer due diligence:
For Hungarian citizens:
- both sides of their identity card and the address page of their address card, or
- the personal data page and the validity page of their identity card and the home page of the address card, or
- both sides of their driving license in card format and the address page of their address card, or
- the page containing the personal data of their passport and the page containing its validity, as well as the page containing the address of their address card.
For foreign citizens:
- the personal data page and the validity page of their passport and their residence permit or
- the identity page and the validity page of their identity card and their residence permit.
If you joined the fund after January 1, 2020, you will not be able to use your Fund card, nor will you be able to pay for the submitted service requests and invoices until your copies of your documents have been received by the Fund.
You can deliver the documents in person to our customer service, send them through the post, or with a valid electronic signature via email. For help with authentic electronic signatures, see this description.
Budapest 5. kerület, Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 20.
Customer reception on weekdays from Monday to Friday between 8:00 and 16:30.
IZYS Pénztár, Budapest, Pf. 49., 1583