Housing utility charges
The utility fees to be payed by a member of the fund (electricity, gas, drinking water) who is a protected consumer defined by the XL. of 2008 on natural gas supply law and in the LXXXVI Act. of 2007 on electricity.
To be deemed a customer that needs to be protected, it must be requested from the natural gas or electricity distributor. The rating must be renewed annually. The certificate of the valid protection of the consumer must be presented at the Fund.
The monthly amount of support that can be used to finance public utility fees can not exceed 15% of the minimum monthly wage, valid on the first day of the relevant year, which in 2021 is HUF 25,110.
Who may acquire the service:
Strictly a member of the fund who is a protected consumer
- an individual who receives an old-age pension
- an individual entitled to elderly care
- an individual who receives a housing maintenance allowance
- an individual who’s life or health is directly endangered by disconnection or interruption of electric supply
- an individual who’s life or health is directly endangered by disconnection or interruption of natural gas supply
- one who receives a nursing fee
- one who is entitled to a regular child protection allowance
- one who is a foster parent or a professional foster parent
- recipients of higher family allowance
Documents required when requesting this service:
- Service request form – utility charges
- Certificate of registration, of the fund member, to be a protected consumer, which must be submitted once a year upon the first application with the date issued which may not be older than 120 days at the time of receipt of the application by the Fund.
Documents to be submitted for disbursement:
- Under the consumer quality to be protected, the original invoice issued in the name and address of the fund member, simply calculated, receipt, electronic invoice, with the date of issue which cannot be older than 120 days at the time of receipt by the Fund.
- Proof invoice (e.g. postal payment slip, bank statement) with the date of issue whihc may not be older t5han 120 days from the time of receipt by the Fund.
The individual or employer membership fee credited to the individual account must bear interest for 180 days before this service can be paid for.
The subsidy received from the employer, for the targeted service, as well as tax credit and return after payments, can be allocated immediately after payments.